Traditionally, to achieve good acoustics, a tiled, suspended ceiling would be installed. But now there is no need to compromise on the aesthetic appearance of your project as monolithic systems made from naturally occurring stone wool can achieve Class A sound absorption and also a totally smooth and seamless surface.
All topics are covered to explain what monolithic architecture is and how great aesthetics can be achieved alongside outstanding sound absorption for acoustic comfort.
- What is Monolithic architecture?
- Designing for both the eyes and the ears
- Traditional ways of achieving monolithic acoustic finishes
- Suitable for both commercial and residential projects.
- Modern, monolithic solutions to achieve great aesthetics and acoustics
- The unique benefits of stone wool monolithic acoustic ceiling and walls