This CPD will cover the importance of good acoustics and the positive effects it can have in busy learning environments, providing all pupils with an equal chance to learn.
- Demonstrating compliance with Approved Document E - Requirement E4, TGD-021-5, BB93 Acoustic Design of Schools, BATOD and the Equality Act
- An awareness of the different reverberation time regulations in various teaching spaces
- The importance and effect of good acoustics and the challenges faced in education buildings
- The essential use of non-combustible materials in educational buildings
- The benefits of stone wool ceilings for healthy indoor learning environments