Optimum acoustics can help patients sleep better and reduce stress and pain, aiding patient recovery at some of the most difficult moments in people’s lives.
The right environment can also positively affect the staff and visitors too in healthcare buildings.
Rockfon acoustic stone wool ceiling and wall solutions create sustainable, beautiful spaces which protect people from noise and the spread of fire while making a valuable contribution to the healing process.
- Demonstrating compliance with HBN 00-10 Part B and HTM 08-01 Acoustics
- The importance of good acoustics and the challenges faced in healthcare
- The essential use of non-combustible materials
- Healthy indoor environments with materials that do not harbour MRSA
- Department of Health ProCure22 preferred supplier status